I'm with you, all the way



Don’t miss me more than once a day,
for life is moving fast.
Don’t wish all of your time away,
dreaming of the past.

Don’t waste the moment looking at,
the things i left behind me.
I’m not within those walls or boxes.
The heart is where you’ll find me.

Don’t dread to say my name, sweet one,
don’t fear the wrath of sadness.
Just take the love you had for me,
and turn it into gladness.

Don’t worry when my birthday comes.
Don’t feel me missing more.
I’m filled with love you’re sending me,
just as i was before.

Some days your anger will rush out,
your tears will find their way.
To me, wherever i am then.
i'll soothe them all away.

When i am gone don’t miss me more,
than once, or twice a day.
There’s so much life to live, my love.
I’m with you, all the way.

Donna Ashworth

1 opmerking:

  1. Een prachtig gedicht en je zal er een speciale reden voor hebben. Sterkte.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen